Thursday, February 24, 2005

Time for a tirade.....

So today we had to turn in our process paper for English. We were supposed to pick a process, and then explain it. Then the rest of the class judges between you and your groups' papers, and decides which they like the best. I spent all night putting this presentation together about fractals, and it didn't get picked once. Not a big deal, I am just mad that I will get a crappy grade because the rest of the class isn't interested in what I am. I don't think it was an exercise at all in technical writing. It seemed like it was just an exercise in competition. I still don't see a real purpose to it. I wish we could have done something productive that actually would help me improve my writing skills. Anyhow that is how life goes. Have a nice life!

No comments: